Scripting News: Thursday, November 2, 2023

I'm helping my friends at Automattic make Doc's blog easier to read, esp on tablets which is where I end up reading most of his writing. #
I also never liked the picture someone put on Doc's blog. I guess if you squint it kind of looks like Doc, but that isn't how I see him. #
This picture, which I took at a nice breakfast place in Berkeley on Nov 8, 2006, is much more what I think of when I think of Doc. #
So is it fair to use a picture that's 17 years old? Sure! Most of the stuff on his blog was written then or before. #
Doc in Berkeley in 2006 via Flickr.#
Via DALL-E and ChatGPT.#

Linkblog items for the day.

Sam Bankman-Fried found guilty on all seven counts. techcrunch.com
Presenting Car and Driver's 2023 EV of the Year. caranddriver.com
DALL-E illustrated my story. scripting.com
Copyright 1994-2023 Dave Winer.
This email was sent on: 11/3/2023, 12:00:00 AM Eastern.
"It's a good time for a backup."
This blog has been running for: 29 years, 0 months, 26 days, 9 hours, 0 minutes, 0 seconds.
How to subscribe. Read on the web. Click here to unsubscribe.

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Scripting News: Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Scripting News: Tuesday, February 13, 2024