Scripting News: Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Took care of life details today, sold a car, voted, and realized I've been pushing it really hard programming for most of the year. Learned a lot, made new friends. Looking forward to working with users and developers this winter, and of course fixing bugs. A big new product release coming soon. 😄#
My car had huge numbers of mice living in it. When I started the engine and drove it some of the mice who were living in the engine died. Later when I got in the car it smelled terrible. So I took a picture of the car with the mice in it, and I want DALL-E to draw that for me. Thanks.#
Mice were living in my car.#

Linkblog items for the day.

Ohio votes to amend state constitution, protecting abortion rights. axios.com
Bing Chat is so GPU-hungry, Microsoft will rent Oracle's. theregister.com
Copyright 1994-2023 Dave Winer.
This email was sent on: 11/8/2023, 12:00:01 AM Eastern.
"This is unfortunate and we're stuck with it forever."
This blog has been running for: 29 years, 1 month, 0 days, 10 hours, 0 minutes, 1 second.
How to subscribe. Read on the web. Click here to unsubscribe.

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Scripting News: Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Scripting News: Tuesday, February 13, 2024