Scripting News: Sunday, March 17, 2024

Through it all, news.scripting.com remains my most popular site. #
It's so funny, the editor of Wordle on a podcast on Friday, 1000th puzzle day, said there are some puzzles that you might not solve in six moves not because of skill rather because of luck. I was pretty sure when I took my second guess, but that's just when the cursing started. By the third guess I thought she's screwing with us! I should not have listened to the podcast.#
We have a 140-char limit, but offer an effortless way to see more. #
On Mastodon: I've done this before, starting 25 years ago. Find some new connection I can make because someone was wise enough to add an RSS interface. I get to have an aha! moment and a good laugh at how great this is and then write a freaking blog post about it, and people think man this web thing is pretty cool.#
Note to self, make a Chrome extension for my blogroll. #
On this day in 1999. Not much happened in RSS. But I'm going to keep checking for the next couple of weeks. #

Linkblog items for the day.

Great point of view from an open source maintainer receiving a huge pull request. twitter.com
Duke River of News is a FeedLand site. dukeriver.news
Why people are falling in love with AI chatbots. theverge.com
Protests against Putin erupt at polls on last day of Russian election. axios.com
Trump warns US will see 'bloodbath' if not re-elected. thehill.com
Copyright 1994-2024 Dave Winer.
This email was sent on: 3/18/2024, 12:00:01 AM Eastern.
"We now return to our regularly scheduled program."
This blog has been running for: 29 years, 5 months, 11 days, 9 hours, 0 minutes, 1 second.
How to subscribe. Read on the web. Click here to unsubscribe.

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Scripting News: Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Scripting News: Tuesday, February 13, 2024