Scripting News: Wednesday, March 27, 2024

My gods the Knicks are masters of the universe this year. #
I wish I could send ChatGPT a pointer to a page I'm working on and ask it questions about my CSS. Or imagine ChatGPT running in Node, supervising my server app, looking for problems, odd usage patterns, and later looking for optimizations. And that's just the beginning. #
Journalists who say AI is just hype are wrong. #
I saw these Sony buds advertised and I had to try them. They're now my favorite way to listen to music and podcasts. Most ear buds in my experience don't do very well with bass, and I love music with a strong beat. Sony makes great inexpensive headphones. #
I'm looking for evidence of useful federation with an open mind ready to become a believer. #
I think micro.blog is going to get very interesting once the APIs for all these random social networks fill out.#
I tried the new Starbuck's chicken sandwich. It was the worst thing I've ever had. Avoid. #
Issues with feedland.com earlier in the day appear to be resolved. :-)#

Linkblog items for the day.

What an award-winning podcast taught me about podcasting. medium.com
Copyright 1994-2024 Dave Winer.
This email was sent on: 3/28/2024, 12:00:01 AM Eastern.
"Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends."
This blog has been running for: 29 years, 5 months, 21 days, 9 hours, 0 minutes, 1 second.
How to subscribe. Read on the web. Click here to unsubscribe.

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Scripting News: Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Scripting News: Tuesday, February 13, 2024