👉🏻 Matt explains the internals of the useAsyncData composable from Nuxt which is used to fetch data from APIs.
🔥 My Top 5 Nuxt Modules
Nuxt modules can be used to enhance or extend any Nuxt applications.
With modules, you can encapsulate, properly test, and share custom solutions as npm packages without adding unnecessary boilerplate to your project, or requiring changes to Nuxt itself.
Nuxt Content reads the content/content/ directory in your project, parses .md.md, .yml.yml, .csv.csv and .json.json files to create a powerful data layer for your application. Additionally, you can use Vue components in Markdown with the MDC syntax.
Nuxt SEO is both a collection of modules and a module itself. The Nuxt SEO module is all the SEO modules combined into one that is guaranteed to work well together.
Easy to use and configure, Nuxt SEO is the perfect solution for your Nuxt application.
Nuxt UI simplifies the creation of stunning and responsive web applications with its comprehensive collection of fully styled and customizable UI components designed for Nuxt.
Nuxt UI Pro is a collection of Vue components, composables and utils built on top of Nuxt UI, oriented on structure and layout and designed to be used as building blocks for your app.
The Tailwind CSS module for Nuxt enables you to set up Tailwind CSS in your Nuxt application in seconds, with many goodies.
A must-have module for every Nuxt project that uses Tailwind CSS.
Of course, there are many more awesome Nuxt modules available. This is just a selection of my top 5 modules. Some modules that I also recommend are: Nuxt ESLint, Nuxt Fonts, VueUse and Nuxt Supabase.
📅 Events
PrageVue 2024 (17 September 2024, Prag, Czech Republic)
Saturday, January 10, 2026 Bob Weir is gone . # Today's song: Playing in the Band . # What's happening with ICE is like January 6 four years later with billions of dollars behind it and many months of planning and studying history for prior art. # As I listened to the mayor of Minneapolis speak I thought he was going say "get the fuck out of Minneapolis" but of course he couldn't say that and then he said it. # I'm doing little demos of stuff I'm working on in WordLand, here's a narrated demo that shows how instant updates are going. As often the recording level is too low, so turn up the volume if you want to hear the comments. A productive Saturday session. # John Johnston , a longtime friend of UserLand and my newer products, asks how WordLand connects with FeedLand. Two ways. 1. FeedLand has an API, still working on it, but it will be public. 2. FeedLand has an outbound websockets interface , which is already public,...
Thursday, August 28, 2025 Think Different about WordPress # Steve Jobs asked you to think differently about computers. # I'm going to ask you to think differently about WordPress. # I'm not going to make you wait to hear what it is. I want you to see WordPress as comparable to Bluesky or Mastodon. # I've done this before -- asked people to think differently about things, like public writing, with blogging. In the 90s I was running around the Vallley trying to explain to everyone that blogging was going to change everything, all I got was blank stares from people who said "we don't do that." They of course eventually did do it. But at first the ideas seemed foreign, unreasonable. # I did it with RSS and podcasting. We needed to seed these things, get the ideas in front of people with actual products, with real utility for users. And eventually they came around. # Now I'm going to ask you to think differ...
评论
发表评论