This issue is packed with deep dives into Vue state management, hidden Nuxt 3 → 4 features and migration tips, plus fresh tools for better DX - from Nuxt MCP and Nuxt UI updates to source maps, Zod, backend basics, and new cross‑platform UI libraries.
Besides that, I'm actively migrating my Nuxt Starter Kit from nuxt-auth-utilsnuxt-auth-utils to better-authbetter-auth, which drastically reduces the amount of auth code I need to maintain.
👉🏻 This introductory guide teaches you how to construct a basic backend for a website using popular technologies like Node.js, Express.js, and the MongoDB NoSQL database.
Saturday, January 10, 2026 Bob Weir is gone . # Today's song: Playing in the Band . # What's happening with ICE is like January 6 four years later with billions of dollars behind it and many months of planning and studying history for prior art. # As I listened to the mayor of Minneapolis speak I thought he was going say "get the fuck out of Minneapolis" but of course he couldn't say that and then he said it. # I'm doing little demos of stuff I'm working on in WordLand, here's a narrated demo that shows how instant updates are going. As often the recording level is too low, so turn up the volume if you want to hear the comments. A productive Saturday session. # John Johnston , a longtime friend of UserLand and my newer products, asks how WordLand connects with FeedLand. Two ways. 1. FeedLand has an API, still working on it, but it will be public. 2. FeedLand has an outbound websockets interface , which is already public,...
Thursday, August 28, 2025 Think Different about WordPress # Steve Jobs asked you to think differently about computers. # I'm going to ask you to think differently about WordPress. # I'm not going to make you wait to hear what it is. I want you to see WordPress as comparable to Bluesky or Mastodon. # I've done this before -- asked people to think differently about things, like public writing, with blogging. In the 90s I was running around the Vallley trying to explain to everyone that blogging was going to change everything, all I got was blank stares from people who said "we don't do that." They of course eventually did do it. But at first the ideas seemed foreign, unreasonable. # I did it with RSS and podcasting. We needed to seed these things, get the ideas in front of people with actual products, with real utility for users. And eventually they came around. # Now I'm going to ask you to think differ...
评论
发表评论