Scripting News: Friday, April 26, 2024

Braintrust query: I'm interested in getting an adjustable height desk. I'd like to start with an inexpensive one, and if I like it, I'll get a real one. If I can get it via Amazon that would be best. #
I won't believe the NYT has any integrity until they let people criticize them on their op-ed page. #
Draw me a picture of El Camino Real in Menlo Park, California.#

Linkblog items for the day.

Texas Attracted California Techies. Now It's Losing Many of Them. texasmonthly.com
The Tech Baron Seeking to "Ethnically Cleanse" San Francisco. newrepublic.com
Tesla Autopilot investigation closed after feds find 13 fatal crashes related to misuse. techcrunch.com
Copyright 1994-2024 Dave Winer.
This email was sent on: 4/27/2024, 12:00:00 AM Eastern.
"It's even worse than it appears."
This blog has been running for: 29 years, 6 months, 20 days, 9 hours, 0 minutes, 0 seconds.
How to subscribe. Read on the web. Click here to unsubscribe.

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Scripting News: Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Scripting News: Tuesday, February 13, 2024