Scripting News: Wednesday, April 17, 2024

I just tripped across this post from 2009 where Matt had sent me an email saying they were supporting the Twitter API in WordPress. I had forgotten this. That's how long it's been that he's wanted to hook WP up to the social web. It doesn't look like I posted that to Scripting News. I wonder what other nuggets of forgotten history I'll find there. #

Linkblog items for the day.

Kari Lake downplays 1864 abortion law, says Arizonans can travel '3 hours' for procedure. usatoday.com
We can collaborate with the machines, and maybe that will unlock collaboration between humans. scripting.com
Pretty sure we knew this on January 7. It would be pretty amazing if the president couldn't get the Secretary of Defense on the phone. politico.com
Copyright 1994-2024 Dave Winer.
This email was sent on: 4/18/2024, 12:00:01 AM Eastern.
"Shut up and eat your vegetables."
This blog has been running for: 29 years, 6 months, 11 days, 9 hours, 0 minutes, 1 second.
How to subscribe. Read on the web. Click here to unsubscribe.

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Scripting News: Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Scripting News: Tuesday, February 13, 2024