Scripting News: Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Is this the user experience writers want from WordPress? If I were designing it, I would start from scratch, build an easy writing tool for writers to focus on writing, make the design process accessible if they want to work in that mode, but keep it out of their way because most writing has nothing to do with design.#
A simple example where ChatGPT saves programmer time. MySQL has awful error messages. Rather than try to figure out what they mean, I paste the message into ChatGPT and say nothing. It tells me what the error was and even fixes it for me. I copy the result, paste it into MySQL and I'm back on the road. One can imagine where they build that into the MySQL app and I converse with it instead of the app with the awful error messages. #
I'm happy to host sidebar images on Scripting News that showcase the creative possibilities of ChatGPT-developed art. #

Linkblog items for the day.

Let's Talk About Trump's Gibberish. theatlantic.com
Trump Lashes Out Over Report He'd Enforce Mandatory Military Service. newrepublic.com
Starlink user terminal now costs just $300 in 28 states, $500 in rest of US. arstechnica.com
Is this the user experience writers want from WordPress? x.com
AI Bot Runs for Mayor in Wyoming. politicalwire.com
Copyright 1994-2024 Dave Winer.
This email was sent on: 6/13/2024, 12:00:00 AM Eastern.
"Takes a lickin, keeps on tickin."
This blog has been running for: 29 years, 8 months, 6 days, 9 hours, 0 minutes, 0 seconds.
How to subscribe. Read on the web. Click here to unsubscribe.

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Scripting News: Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Scripting News: Tuesday, February 13, 2024