Scripting News: Friday, August 25, 2023

I'm back from my auto adventure to Cape Cod and back in my Tesla Model Y. It's the longest trip I've taken in the Tesla, and this time, unlike my trips to NYC, I had to use the Supercharger network. I am too exhausted to write up the experience, but I learned a lot, and for the first time I let the car do the driving, with careful supervision. It's a kind of letting-go, I'm a terrible passenger, always prefer to drive. But this was fun, interesting, and gave me new respect for the technology I've been working on pretty much my whole life. #
New Yorker cover from 2018. #

Linkblog items for the day.

The Harmful Impact of Audible Exclusive Audiobooks. libro.fm
Rudy Giuliani Was A Creation of The New York Media. ghost.io
What to know about covid-19 this fall. washingtonpost.com
A New Poll Has Some Bad News for Trump. politico.com
In honor of John Venn's 180th birthday. mastodon.social
2016: Reporters never understood blogs. scripting.com
Copyright 1994-2023 Dave Winer.
This email was sent on: 8/26/2023, 12:00:01 AM Eastern.
"So, it has come to this."
This blog has been running for: 28 years, 10 months, 18 days, 9 hours, 0 minutes, 1 second.
How to subscribe. Read on the web. Click here to unsubscribe.

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Scripting News: Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Scripting News: Tuesday, February 13, 2024