Scripting News: Thursday, October 26, 2023

This my friends is artcasting. I put together a list of art feeds on Bluesky, this is something that actually exists, in feed form thanks to John Spurlock. After Twitter collapsed, the art flow went to Bluesky, and they have feeds, and we picked it up in FeedLand. This is interop, and it's working once again. Bing! #
Note -- you may have to hard-reload the link about artcasting in the previous post. That happened to me just now when I tried to load the page from my iPad. Unfortunately I don't think there's a way to do a hard-reload on iOS as a user. #
Meet your new Cats menu. In FeedLand, I wanted to be able to see the news for each category, no matter where I was. I could be looking at something totally random and I want to see the news for MLB. Or I want to see if I'm subscribed to a particular podcast. #

Linkblog items for the day.

October 23, 2001 the original #iPod was introduced "1,000 songs in your pocket." twitter.com
Colin Walker saw the broken images in my feed and implemented a workaround. colinwalker.blog
Is my co-worker AI? Bizarre product reviews leave Gannett staff wondering. theverge.com
The great thing about the new version of DALL-E is even if you can't draw, you can create visualizations of abstractions you work with, like the inhumanity of JavaScript for complex programming work. scripting.com
Talking Heads on Colbert. youtube.com
Copyright 1994-2023 Dave Winer.
This email was sent on: 10/27/2023, 12:00:01 AM Eastern.
"Reallll soooon now..."
This blog has been running for: 29 years, 0 months, 19 days, 9 hours, 0 minutes, 1 second.
How to subscribe. Read on the web. Click here to unsubscribe.

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Scripting News: Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Scripting News: Tuesday, February 13, 2024