Scripting News: Monday, January 15, 2024

Now the Atlantic is saying we should go to a Trump rally. That is sick. Here's what I want. I want to go to a pro-democracy event, where we do things like register to vote, and offer community service to each other. We need to belong to something great, not to study the degradation of our country. We also should use our communication systems to spread not only positive messages, but to position Hitler as the ultimate loser. We have to present the counter-argument, in a way that still has a chance of getting through. And I still want us to celebrate the symbols of our fight for freedom, which obviously never ends. That's why I'm wearing a MLK button, in real life and on my blog. #
I'm thinking about putting together blogrolls for famous people, based on what I think their interests are. As an experiment, I asked ChatGPT to put together a blogroll for "a person like Dave Winer." #

Linkblog items for the day.

Matt Mullenweg: Data Liberation in 2024. wordpress.org
Disqualify Trump, or else. nytimes.com
Musk's X still has one thing going for it: its users. ft.com
Copyright 1994-2024 Dave Winer.
This email was sent on: 1/16/2024, 12:00:01 AM Eastern.
"You should never argue with a crazy man."
This blog has been running for: 29 years, 3 months, 10 days, 10 hours, 0 minutes, 1 second.
How to subscribe. Read on the web. Click here to unsubscribe.

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Scripting News: Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Scripting News: Tuesday, February 13, 2024