Scripting News: Monday, January 8, 2024

What about a LLM that is fed with the flow of your feed subscriptions?#
I would like to give a LLM a pointer to a folder of my writing and say "learn this" and then a few hours or days later I'd be able to ask it questions about what I wrote. I also have folders of stuff my parents wrote. It would be kind of interesting to feed those into a LLM and then ask questions about them. Could be the equivalent of ten years of therapy. #
I think Bluesky has a chance of being the place where journalists assemble in place of Twitter. I sincerely hope it's not on Facebook's Twitter replacement. That would like "meet the new boss, same as the old boss but much richer and better managed."#
I had a couple of Papaya hot dogs. Sensually delicious. #

Linkblog items for the day.

2018: Developing better developers. this.how
Copyright 1994-2024 Dave Winer.
This email was sent on: 1/9/2024, 12:00:01 AM Eastern.
"That rug really tied the room together."
This blog has been running for: 29 years, 3 months, 3 days, 10 hours, 0 minutes, 1 second.
How to subscribe. Read on the web. Click here to unsubscribe.

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Scripting News: Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Scripting News: Tuesday, February 13, 2024