Scripting News: Thursday, July 11, 2024

Today's song: Respect Yourself. For all of us, but especially the people of the United States of America.#
I had a post here about the inevitability of Biden stepping aside, then I turned on the news and saw how the press was humiliating the President at a meeting with the president of Ukraine. We can't give into this. How dare they insult the president as he represents the US in NATO. I can't get behind this. We're in a bad bad place. #
If you listened to my audio blog posts in the summer of 2004, I recommend subscribing to the new podcast0 feed. I just listened to the show from this day 20 years ago. It was quite a throwback, lots of questions about what I was talking about, I've forgotten a lot of it. It took a full hour to prepare the feed. I can tell this is going to be quite a flashback experience. Maybe it'll get me in the mode to do some serious innovating, because we were on fire and didn't know it, in so many ways, back in the summer of 2004.#

Linkblog items for the day.

Who's doing the best election journalism? Send links. dangillmor.com
Shelley Duvall, star of 'The Shining,' 'Popeye,' dies at 75. npr.org
20 years ago today on my blog. scripting.com
Copyright 1994-2024 Dave Winer.
This email was sent on: 7/12/2024, 12:00:00 AM Eastern.
"Use your mind!"
This blog has been running for: 29 years, 9 months, 4 days, 9 hours, 0 minutes, 0 seconds.
How to subscribe. Read on the web. Click here to unsubscribe.

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Scripting News: Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Scripting News: Tuesday, February 13, 2024