Scripting News: Monday, September 28, 2026
Rootfiles in Frontier, a new collection starts with docserver.root, the code and content for docserver.userland.com. Claude also wrote a Node app that extracts all the data from a root file.#
I was browsing around the WordPress blogs and found a new one in German that pointed to something new in blogrolls. It's Matthias Pfefferle, of course -- this time connecting up with the world Manton and I were working on a couple of years ago in blogroll sharing and OPML. Read about it here. He works at Automattic and has done pretty much all the work to connect WordPress to everything he can find, including ActivityPub and AT Proto. I have to swing back to FeedLand and RSS.chat asap, so we can start building together. Not going to miss his window on this stuff. #
Linkblog items for the day
Every source in the Signal 500 as standard OPML, free to import into any RSS reader. People are starting to do what I've been asking them to do. Publishing dynamic OPML lists, that smart apps can subscribe to. Once this catches on, it'll be a juggernaut, imho.
bar
Use Claude Code in the cloud. Sounds like I should learn to use this, helps resolve some of my security concerns.
code.claude.com
Trump says he has an off-ramp to his biggest political problem. He refuses to take it.
wapo.st
Sen Kennedy proposes ban on naming buildings after living public officials.
foxnews.com
评论
发表评论